If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide Looti.net (looti.org, uplooti.com) with the following information:
– an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
– a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
– a description or url on looti forum where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Looti site;
– your current contact information, including telephone number, and/or email address;
– your statement and good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
– your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be directed to: [email protected]
Our policy is to consider all abuse reports and take appropriate action within 72 hours. Please do not repeatedly report the same images during this period.